Sandanato Law has built up an excellent reputation for effective and customized legal expertise for condominium associations. Our services emphasize streamlining the governance of condominium communities, resolving disputes between Homeowners Associations and Owners, interpreting and drafting bylaws, managing transitions between leadership, among other services.
Sandanato Law excels in the preparation and quick delivery of legal documents required for the condominium associations and our services extend beyond the inception stage to the day to day legal machinations of managing condominium communities.
Our services cover:
- Legal document interpretation
- Legal amendments of governing documents
- Legal advice relation to assessments collections
- Enforcement of rules and covenants
- Drafting of legally binding negotiation contracts
- Legal solutions for architectural control issues
- Attendance at annual meetings
- Review of contracts
- Legal advice
- Enforcement of restrictions
- Collection of unpaid assessments
- Attendance of Board meetings
- Representation in litigation
- Negotiation of contracts with suppliers
- Interpretation of all governing documents
- Evaluation of imposed restrictions
- Response to construction defect claims
Why Hire us?
Sandanato Law understands the budgetary restrictions of condominium associations and our fees are tailored to provide the best legal services at the best cost. Our legal expertise is also geared towards legal troubleshooting within condominium communities with an emphasis on cost control and providing resolutions for issues with an emphasis on mediation instead of expensive litigation.
When litigation in a court of law is unavoidable, we at Sandanato Law put all our legal knowledge and litigation skills to work for you. Sandanato Law truly leaves no stone unturned and no legal avenue undiscovered for the betterment of condominium associations that seek out our services.